New League Guideline for 2011
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:14:51 PM
A- Travel/ Competitive
a. B1 – Competitive/Intermediate
b. B2 – Intermediate
a. C1- Advanced Recreational
b. C2 – Beginner
4FUN – Beginner/non-competitive/little or no experience
- All 4FUN divisions are non-competitive/ non-aggressive leagues designed for beginner player’s ages 21 and older:
- Players are not eligible if they have participated in high school soccer within the past 15 years, played travel soccer, or have any college experience.
- 4 FUN divisions will not post scores during the game, keep league stats or have playoffs. This is in order to keep a non- competitive atmosphere.
- If a player does not meet all requirements above they will not be eligible to participate in any of the 4FUN divisions.
All guideline are Subject to change at the discretion of The Plex
- Player expectations within leagues and league definitions:
- Players are not eligible to play in a “C2” divisions if they have participated in travel soccer during the last 10 years, or have any college experience.
- “C” and 4FUN division are “Beginners Leagues”. No players who play in an “A” division are allowed to play in either of these divisions
- Any team in a youth “C” division is not allowed to have any current travel players.
- Throughout the league, players are only allowed to play in a division that is one grade lower than the highest division they are currently rostered in. For example an “A” player can only play in B division. They cannot play in “C”.
- A team is only allowed to have (3) players on their roster who are also rostered in a higher division.